Blue Bell Strawberries & Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream Pie
1 7-ounce package waffle cones, broken into pieces
6 T. butter, melted
1 T. granulated sugar
1 ripe banana, mashed and mixed with 2 t. powdered sugar
1 quart Blue Bell Strawberries & Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream, slightly thawed
2 to 3 c. frozen whipped topping, thawed
fresh strawberries, optional
fresh blueberries, optional
- Process first 3 ingredients in a food processor until finely crushed. Press mixture onto bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate. Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover and freeze for 30 minutes. Spread mashed banana over bottom of crust. Cover and freeze for 15 minutes. Fill crust with ice cream, slightly mounding the ice cream in the center of the pie and making a smooth surface. Cover and freeze for 2 to 24 hours. Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cover the pie with whipped topping. Cut into 8 to 10 wedges and serve on chilled dessert plates. Garnish with fresh strawberries and/or blueberries, if desired. Serve immediately. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Blue Bell Frosty Ice Cream Pie
1 package devil's food or dark chocolate cake mix
3/4 cup ready to spread chocolate fudge frosting
3/4 cup water
1/4 cup oil
1 half gallon Blue Bell's Cookies 'n Cream ice cream
2- 9" pie pans or round cake pans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Generously grease bottom, sides and rim of two 9" pie pans or round cake pans. In large bowl, blend all pie shell ingredients at low speed until moistened. Then beat 2 minutes at highest speed. Spread half of batter in bottom of each pan. Do not spread up the sides of the pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Do not over bake. Cakes will collapse to form shells. Cool completely. Allow ice cream to soften for easier spreading. Spread evenly in center of each shell leaving a ½" rim. If desired, heat any remaining frosting just until softened. Drop by spoonfuls on top of ice cream. Swirl with knife and freeze at least 2 hours. Store in freezer. Wrap frozen pies airtight to avoid freezer burn. Makes about 16 servings.
Blue Bell Banana Pudding Pie
1 purchased ready-to-use 9-inch vanilla wafer pie crust
1 to 1 1/2 quarts Blue Bell Banana Pudding Ice Cream, slightly softened
2 to 3 c. frozen whipped topping, slightly thawed
1 banana, peeled and cut into ¼-inch thick slices
1/4 cup purchased milk chocolate sauce
- Freeze the pie crust for 30 minutes. Add the ice cream to the pie crust by scoopfuls until the crust is filled. Smooth the top of the ice cream. Cover the ice cream with whipped topping. Cover and freeze 4 to 24 hours. Remove pie from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Arrange banana slices decoratively on top of whipped topping. Cut the pie into wedges and serve on chilled dessert plate. Drizzle wedges with chocolate sauce, if desired. Makes 8 to 10 servings.
Blue Bell Banana Split Ice Cream Pie
1 (9-inch) chocolate cookie pie crust or 20 chocolate wafer sandwich cookies
2 firm, medium-sized bananas, sliced
2 pints Blue Bell Strawberry Ice Cream, softened
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
1 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
- To make crust if using cookies: Mix cookie crumbs with ¼ cup melted butter or margarine. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Arrange bananas over bottom of crust. Spread ice cream in an even layer over bananas. Top with drained pineapple.
- Spread whipped cream over all and sprinkle with nuts. Place pie in freezer for four hours or until firm. Garnish with cherries, if desired. Yield: one 9-inch pie.
Blue Bell Rocky Mountain Road Pie
1 prepared 9-inch deep-dish graham cracker pie crust
1 half gallon of Blue Bell Rocky Mountain Road, slightly softened
1/2 cup chocolate ice cream topping
1/4 cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Scoop ice cream into pie crust and gently spread to fill the crust. Wrap the pie in plastic wrap and freeze for at least two hours. Remove from freezer and unwrap 10 minutes before serving. Slice pie into 8 wedges. Drizzle each slice with chocolate topping, add a dollop of whipped topping and sprinkle with peanuts. Serve immediately. Makes 8 servings.