Natural Gas Leak Causes Explosion, Fire at Mannford Apartment Co - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

Natural Gas Leak Causes Explosion, Fire at Mannford Apartment Complex

Posted: Updated:

An explosion tore apart an apartment complex in Mannford.

Firefighters say the fire started by a natural gas leak in the mechanical closet.

Neighbors of the Salt Creek apartments say they heard a loud boom just after 5:30. The complex was comprised of 4 townhouses.

Nearby neighbors rushed in to help any victims. One person was transported to the hospital by ambulance, and 4 others were taken by friends.

The apartments are located at 200 Hinton Boulevard.

Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.