Tulsa School Evacuated After Towel Dispenser Catches Fire - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

Tulsa School Evacuated After Towel Dispenser Catches Fire

Posted: Updated:

Fire alarms sound Tuesday afternoon at Hale High School, and it's not a drill.

A source tells KTUL.com the fire alarms sounded at the campus just after 3:00pm and that everyone was told to leave the building.

Officials said it was caused by a paper towel dispenser in a bathroom that caught fire.  The fire was put out quickly.

The fire activated the sprinklers.

No one was hurt.

Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.