An Owasso family is homeless after the home they were renting caught on fire shortly after they started a fire in the fireplace.
The renters say they checked with the landlord first to make sure it was ok to do so. They say before they knew it, the entire attic and second floor were on fire. Roughly 15 people were at the house as they were hosting family who were visiting from Ohio.
The fire jumped to the neighbors house and destroyed that house as well.
The conveyor belts were busy Wednesday night, as word that told man winter would soon be making his grand arrival."I've been listening to Jennifer and it's evidently going to be bad so I had to come toMore >>
Bread, milk and eggs are all in high demand as snow approaches.More >>
Evangelist Franklin Graham prayed on a sidewalk outside the Pentagon Thursday after his invitation to a prayer service inside was withdrawn because of comments that insulted people of other religions. More>>