This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
SOURCE: Signature Greetings, LLC
Signature Greetings, LLC shines light on the why the greeting card industry is a viable industry to start a new business. Entrepreneurs should consider a greeting card mailing business.
Raleigh, NC (PRWEB) March 21, 2013
For individuals looking to start a New Business or think they have a New Business Idea, it can be overwhelming going through the process of knowing if it is the right opportunity or even the right industry. Paul Reiss at Signature Greetings explains why the greeting card industry is a viable industry and why a Greeting Card Mailing Business should be considered.
Here are some facts about the greeting card industry as taken from the Greeting Card Association (http://www.greetingcard.org) website:
1. Americans purchase approximately 6.5 billion greeting cards each year. Annual retail sales of greeting cards are estimated between $7 and $8 billion.
2. Seven out of 10 card buyers surveyed consider greeting cards “absolutely” or “almost” essential to them. Eight out of 10 of these buyers expect their purchases to remain the same going forward. Of the balance, twice as many card buyers say they will "increase" their purchasing as say they will "decrease" their purchasing in the coming year.
3. The most popular Everyday card-sending occasion by far is Birthday, followed by a number of secondary occasions that include Sympathy, Thank You, Wedding, Thinking of You, Get Well, New Baby and Congratulations.
4. The most popular Seasonal cards are Christmas cards, followed by cards for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Graduation, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and St. Patrick's Day.
5. The tradition of giving greeting cards as a meaningful expression of personal affection for another person is still being deeply ingrained in today’s youth, and this tradition will likely continue as they become adults and become responsible for managing their own important relationships.
Paul Reiss states that a Greeting Card Mailing Business offers to following:
1. Little or no accounts receivable.
2. Up to 75% profit on certain follow-up programs.
3. Low inventory.
4. Very low start up costs and operating capital required.
5. A potential for an excellent return on your investment.
6. Flexible working hours.
An industry that has annual retail sales of $7 to $8 Billion and an opportunity that has a low start up and an excellent return on investment make for a very good choice for entrepreneurs.
About Signature Greetings, LLC:
Signature Greetings, LLC was founded in January 2009. Signature Greetings began in 1993 as Client Connection, a Greeting Card Mailing Business operated by two women in Denver, CO. Today, it is owned and operated by Paul Reiss in Raleigh, NC. Paul brings over 20 years of corporate experience to Signature Greetings and the New Business arena.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebSignature_Greetings/Card_Mailing_Business/prweb10551777.htm