Sapulpa Business Catches Fire - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

Sapulpa Business Catches Fire

Posted: Updated:
SAPULPA, Okla. -

Sapulpa Firefighters were able to quickly put out a fire at a business.

Employees at Ernst Valves & Fittings were working on a valve that leaked gas.

Someone lit a torch, igniting the gas.

No one was hurt.

Everyone was able to get out, including a dog.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.