Candle Cause Of East Tulsa Fire - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

Candle Cause Of East Tulsa Fire

Posted: Updated:

A woman is recovering after she's burned during an apartment fire early Wednesday morning..

TFD responded to a complex near 4400 S 112th E Ave. Investigators said a candle left burning in the bathroom set the nearby shower curtain ablaze.

Firefighters said she should recover from the injury. The woman and her roommate had to find another place for the night.

Fire crews were at the same unit Tuesday to help put out a grease fire.

Investigators think the woman lit the candle overnight to try and get rid of the smokey grease smell left from the earlier call.

 

  • NewsMore>>

  • Tulsa Man Pleads Guilty in 2013 Grand Lake Fatal Boating Accident

    Tulsa Man Pleads Guilty in 2013 Grand Lake Fatal Boating Accident

    John DeSelms walking into Wednesday's hearing where he entered a blind plea of guiltyJohn DeSelms walking into Wednesday's hearing where he entered a blind plea of guilty
    A Tulsa man entered a blind plea of guilty, Wednesday afternoon, during a hearing for a boating accident on Grand Lake, last year.More >>
    A Tulsa man entered a blind plea of guilty, Wednesday afternoon, during a hearing for a boating accident on Grand Lake, last year.More >>
  • Salmonella Risk leads to Peanut, Almond Butter Recall

    Salmonella Risk leads to Peanut, Almond Butter Recall

    nSpired Natural Foods, Inc. is voluntarily recalling certain retail lots of Arrowhead Mills® Peanut Butters, MaraNatha® Almond Butters and Peanut Butters and specific private label nut butters packaged in glass and plastic jars because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, FDA.More >>
    nSpired Natural Foods, Inc. is voluntarily recalling certain retail lots of Arrowhead Mills® Peanut Butters, MaraNatha® Almond Butters and Peanut Butters and specific private label nut butters packaged in glass and plastic jars because they have the potential to be contaminated with Salmonella, according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, FDA.More >>
  • Broken Arrow Named #1 in Rates for First-Time Home Buyers

    Broken Arrow Named #1 in Rates for First-Time Home Buyers

    "With August being one of the top months for home sales, WalletHub compared the 300 largest U.S. cities to determine the ones that are most and least attractive to first-time home buyers."More >>
    "With August being one of the top months for home sales, WalletHub compared the 300 largest U.S. cities to determine the ones that are most and least attractive to first-time home buyers."More >>

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.