Candle Cause Of East Tulsa Fire - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

Candle Cause Of East Tulsa Fire

Posted: Updated:

A woman is recovering after she's burned during an apartment fire early Wednesday morning..

TFD responded to a complex near 4400 S 112th E Ave. Investigators said a candle left burning in the bathroom set the nearby shower curtain ablaze.

Firefighters said she should recover from the injury. The woman and her roommate had to find another place for the night.

Fire crews were at the same unit Tuesday to help put out a grease fire.

Investigators think the woman lit the candle overnight to try and get rid of the smokey grease smell left from the earlier call.

 

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.