Spark From Fan Causes Blaze - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

Spark From Fan Causes Blaze

Posted: Updated:

Firefighters quickly extinguish a blaze at an industrial business in east Tulsa.

Investigators believe a ventilation fan shorted out and caused a spark at the location, near 4100 S 87th E Ave. The spark landed in the insulation of a small storage building attached to the main business.

Damage was limited to the storage area and no one was injured.

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.