Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Text To Win Contest
Friday, September 6, 2013
Official Contest Rules
Do I need to purchase anything to participate in this Contest?
No purchase is necessary to participate in this Contest.
Who is conducting this Contest?
KTUL, LLC and Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa (together, "Sponsor")is conducting this Contest on TV station KTUL ("Station").
Who can participate in this Contest?
Individuals who are:
Who cannot participate in this Contest?
Individuals or their Family/Household members who:
When will this Contest begin and end?
This Contest will occur on Friday, September 6, 2013.
How can I participate in and win this Contest?
Participate by watching Tulsa's Channel 8 at 6 p.m. for on-screen instructions for how to enter to win. Viewers will be instructed to text a unique keyword to a designated short code, or to enter online at ktul.com. Only one entry per phone number and one entry per email address will be accepted in each Contest Period.
If entering via text,send the keyword to the short code as prompted on screen. Message & data rates may apply. Send "HELP" to 87301 for info, or email@example.com, 1-866-HIP-CRIK (866.447.2745). Send "STOP" to87301 to opt out of the service. You must have a two way text-enabled phone with compatible carrier and plan. Compatible carriers include Alltel Wireless,AT&T, Boost Mobile, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile (R), Verizon Wireless, VirginMobile USA, and U.S. Cellular. Text messaging is not available in all areas, and on all carriers, within the United States. Contact your carrier for more specific details. An internet connection is required to access your email account. You, the subscriber, are responsible for the provision and maintenance of all facilities required to access these accounts.
If entering online, follow the link on ktul.com and complete the entry form.
Entries will be accepted from 6 p.m. until 7 p.m, Friday, September 6, 2013. A random drawing of all entries (text and email) will take place on or about Monday, September 9, 2013. Winner will be notified on or about Monday, September 9, 2013 by telephone, if entry was via text message, or by other contact information as provided via email entry.
What can I win?
One (1) winner will receive a voucher for a one (1) night hotel stay,single or double occupancy, at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa. To redeem this offer winner must have or sign up for a Star Rewards Card. Hotel stay is valid through December 31St, 2013 and is based on availability. Some restrictions apply. Estimated value is One Hundred Thirty-Three dollars ($133) but subject to change based on hotel stay dates chosen. The prize restrictions/conditions outlined are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which will be stated in theAffidavit/Release.
What are my odds of winning this Contest?
The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries, both text and email, received for the drawing.
How will I be notified?
Potential winner will be notified by phone number or other available contact information listed on entry.
Will I be responsible for paying taxes on the prize?
Other than expressly stated in prize descriptions in these Rules, all federal, state, local, and/or other taxes, without limitation, including income taxes, are sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive a 1099 form from theSponsor for the total approximate retail value, as stated herein, of the prize he/she won in the calendar year it was won.
What are my responsibilities as the Prize winner?
The Prize winner (and travel guest(s) where applicable)will be required to provide:
Under what condition swill a Prize winner be disqualified and an alternate winner selected?
What else do I need to know about this Contest?
This Contest is subject to the following additional rules:
1. Prize Limits. You may win this Contest only once and only one (1) winner per household is permitted. You are eligible to win a prize from Sponsor valued in excess of Six Hundred Dollars ($600) only once per every twelve (12) months.
2. Prize Substitutions. Prizes may not be redeemed, exchanged or otherwise substituted. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE
3. Sponsor Decisions. Decisions of Sponsor with respect to this Contest shall be final in all regards. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, alter and/or modify these rules at any time,including the substitution of a prize of equal or greater value. Such change, alteration and/or modification shall become effective upon the broadcast of the same by Sponsor.
4. Privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be subject to Sponsor's Privacy Policies and terms of service posted at its web site. Sponsor has the right to modify, use in perpetuity on any media, assign to any third parties and or dispose of entries. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Promotional Use of Winner's Identity. By participating in this Contest, you grant Sponsor and its designees permission to use your name, picture,likeness, biographical information, statements, address (city and state) and/or voice in any manner for any marketing, advertising or promotions, whether telecast, published, or used in other medium (including but not limited to posting on the web), and to maintain such name, picture, likeness and/or voice in a database for future use, all without additional remuneration, all to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor will not provide any personally identifying information of minors, regardless of its source, to any third party without the express written consent of entrant's parent/legal guardian.
6. Technical Problems. Neither Sponsor nor its agents and representatives shall be responsible for:
7. Contest Cancellation/Suspension. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest in the event Sponsor cannot preserve the security or proper administration of this Contest, or for any other reason in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. In case of a dispute over the identity of the entrant who submitted a selected Internet entry (if applicable), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deem the owner of the email account (as indicated on Internet service provider records)to be the entrant.
8. Trademarks. Any trademarks, tradenames,and/or tradestyles used in this Contest are the sole property of the respective owners of such trademarks, tradenames, and/or tradestyles and are used herein solely for identification purposes.
9. Legal Preemption. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and to these Rules. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
10. Acknowledgements. By participating, you agree:
11. Acknowledgement/Waiver/Indemnification/Release. Winners of anyPrize (and travel guest(s) where applicable) shall be required to execute the attached Acknowledgement, Waiver, Indemnification and Release prior to his or her receipt of such Prize.
12. Rules/WinnersList. Official Rules will be posted on the Sponsors during the Contest period. To receive a copy of the OfficialRules or the Name of the winner, send a self-addressed envelope to: KTUL, 3333S. 29th West Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74107.