Monday, October 7, 2013 – Friday, October 11, 2013
Official Contest Rules
Do I need to purchase anything to participate in this Contest?
No purchase is necessary to participate in this Contest.
Who is conducting this Contest?
KTUL, LLC and SMG Tulsa (together, "Sponsor") are conducting this Contest on TV station KTUL ("Station").
Who can participate in this Contest?
Individuals who are:
Who cannot participate in this Contest?
Individuals or their Family/Household members who:
When will this Contest begin and end?
This Contest will begin on Monday, October 07, 2013 and will continue thereafter through Friday, October 11, 2013.
How can I participate in and win this Contest?
Participate by watching Good Day Tulsa from 9-10am. Call the number on the screen when instructed. 8th caller each day wins the daily ticket prize. The five (5) daily winners will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win the right to upgrade their daily ticket prize to the Grand Ticket Prize.
What can I win?
Daily Ticket Prize is two (2) Section 122, Row C tickets to the Cher March 14, 2014 Tulsa, Oklahoma concert, valued at $211 per pair. The Grand Ticket Prize is two (2) Section F2 Row A tickets to the Cher March 14, 2014 Tulsa, Oklahoma concert, valued at $211 for the pair. The prize restrictions/conditions outlined are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which will be stated in the Affidavit/Release.
What are my odds of winning this Contest?
The odds of winning the Daily Ticket Prize depend on the number of telephone calls attempting to call the hotline. The odds of Daily Ticket Prize winners winning the Grand Ticket Prize are one (1) in five (5).
How will I be notified?
Daily Ticket Prize winners will be notified at time of call. Grand Ticket Prize winner will be notified by phone.
Will I be responsible for paying taxes on the prize?
Other than expressly stated in prize descriptions in these Rules, all federal, state, local, and/or other taxes, without limitation, including income taxes, are sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive a 1099 form from the Sponsor for the total approximate retail value, as stated herein, of the prize he/she won in the calendar year it was won.
What are my responsibilities as the Prize winner?
The Prize winner (and travel guest(s) where applicable) will be required to provide:
Under what conditions will a Prize winner be disqualified and an alternate winner selected?
What else do I need to know about this Contest?
This Contest is subject to the following additional rules:
1. Prize Limits. You may win this Contest only once and only one (1) winner per household is permitted. You are eligible to win a prize from Sponsor valued in excess of Six Hundred Dollars ($600) only once per every twelve (12) months.
2. Prize Substitutions. Prizes may not be redeemed, exchanged or otherwise substituted. PRIZES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE.
3. Sponsor Decisions. Decisions of Sponsor with respect to this Contest shall be final in all regards. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, alter and/or modify these rules at any time, including the substitution of a prize of equal or greater value. Such change, alteration and/or modification shall become effective upon the broadcast of the same by Sponsor.
4. Privacy. Any personal information supplied by entrants will be subject to Sponsor's Privacy Policies and terms of service posted at its website. Sponsor has the right to modify, use in perpetuity on any media, assign to any third parties and or dispose of entries. Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
5. Promotional Use of Winner's Identity. By participating in this Contest, you grant Sponsor and its designees permission to use your name, picture, likeness, biographical information, statements, address (city and state) and/or voice in any manner for any marketing, advertising or promotions, whether telecast, published, or used in other medium (including but not limited to posting on the web), and to maintain such name, picture, likeness and/or voice in a database for future use, all without additional remuneration, all to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor will not provide any personally identifying information of minors, regardless of its source, to any third party without the express written consent of entrant's parent/legal guardian.
6. Technical Problems. Neither Sponsor nor its agents and representatives shall be responsible for:
7. Contest Cancellation/Suspension. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Contest in the event Sponsor cannot preserve the security or proper administration of this Contest, or for any other reason in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. In case of a dispute over the identity of the entrant who submitted a selected Internet entry (if applicable), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deem the owner of the email account (as indicated on Internet service provider records) to be the entrant.
8. Trademarks. Any trademarks, tradenames, and/or tradestyles used in this Contest are the sole property of the respective owners of such trademarks, tradenames, and/or tradestyles and are used herein solely for identification purposes.
9. Legal Preemption. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and to these Rules. This Contest is void where prohibited by law.
10. Acknowledgements. By participating, you agree:
11. Acknowledgement/Waiver/Indemnification/Release. Winners of any Prize (and travel guest(s) where applicable) shall be required to execute the attached Acknowledgement, Waiver, Indemnification and Release prior to his or her receipt of such Prize.
12. Rules/Winners List. Official Rules will be posted on the Sponsor's website during the Contest period. To receive a copy of the Official Rules or the Name of the winner, send a self-addressed envelope to: KTUL, 3333 S. 29th West Avenue, Tulsa, OK 74107.