Pan Seared Scallops with Lobster Cream Sauce
Lobster Cream Sauce:
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1 table spoon minced shallots
• 3 ounces brandy
• ¼ cup heavy cream
• ¼ cup lobster stock
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• 1 tablespoon olive oil blend
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• 6 day boat scallops, 10/20 count
For the sauce: Add the butter to a small saucepan and heat on medium-high heat.
Add the garlic and onions and sweat until light brown. Add the brandy and mix with
a whisk. Add the cream and lobster stock and bring to simmer for 5 minutes, stirring
occasionally. Add the salt and pepper to taste.