Apartment Fire in Tulsa Caused by Cigarette - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

Apartment Fire in Tulsa Caused by Cigarette

Posted: Updated:

An overnight apartment fire at 1400 South Elwood Avenue in Tulsa led to one being transported to the hospital with minor injuries, according to the Tulsa Fire Department.

It was determined that the fire, which was reported at 3:34 a.m., was caused by the cigarette of a man smoking on an upstairs balcony.

The fire began on the upstairs balcony and then spread to a separate downstairs apartment.

The occupant in the downstairs unit was transported to an area with injuries that are not believed to be serious, TFD said.


  • Top Videos

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.