House Fire Damages Sand Springs Home - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

House Fire Damages Sand Springs Home

Posted: Updated:

A Sand Springs house was partially damaged by a fire this afternoon.

The family thinks the fire started when a young male was trying to charge an RC car battery. The battery reportedly blew up and ignited the fire, the family thinks.

The fire damaged one room and other parts of the home were damaged by smoke.

There were reportedly no major injuries, but one female was being treated by authorities on scene.

  • Top Videos

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.