House Fire Damages Sand Springs Home - KTUL.com - Tulsa, Oklahoma - News, Weather & Sports

House Fire Damages Sand Springs Home

Posted: Updated:

A Sand Springs house was partially damaged by a fire this afternoon.

The family thinks the fire started when a young male was trying to charge an RC car battery. The battery reportedly blew up and ignited the fire, the family thinks.

The fire damaged one room and other parts of the home were damaged by smoke.

There were reportedly no major injuries, but one female was being treated by authorities on scene.

  • Top Videos

  • NewsMore>>

  • Woman Suffers Serious Injuries in Highway 75 Wrong-Lane Wreck

    Woman Suffers Serious Injuries in Highway 75 Wrong-Lane Wreck

    A woman was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries this morning after wrecking her vehicle in the wrong lane on Highway 75.More >>
    A woman was transported to an area hospital with serious injuries this morning after wrecking her vehicle in the wrong lane on Highway 75.More >>
  • Victim Walking Out of Walmart Robbed of Car

    Victim Walking Out of Walmart Robbed of Car

    At approximately 4 a.m. this morning, Tulsa police responded to an armed robbery and carjacking of a customer who was walking out of Walmart.More >>
    At approximately 4 a.m. this morning, Tulsa police responded to an armed robbery and carjacking of a customer who was walking out of Walmart.More >>
  • 3 Things to Know Friday

    3 Things to Know Friday

    Here are the 3 things to know today.More >>
    Here are the 3 things to know today.More >>

Most Popular

Stories
Videos
loading...
Powered by WorldNow

P.O. Box 8 Tulsa, OK 74101-0008

Powered by WorldNow

All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Worldnow and KTUL. All Rights Reserved.
For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service.